Monday, August 24, 2009

A Response to a Generous Giver

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus who has blessed us with great memories together!

I’m sorry if it has been quite a while since I have send an email from my friends we really miss you a lot. We have been blessed a lot by our Lord both financially and spiritually because it has been 2 months now since I have started my weekly devotions with 20 youths every Tuesdays and Thursdays. And they have been blessed to be part in our youth camp last April and most of them submit to be part of ministry just like what I did a year ago. It’s truly been so amazing watching and knowing all this youth how the Lord change their perspective about life. The only thing that hold me against the ground not to boast about their growth is that I didn’t even invited them in the church because they were the first one who visited me at our new church uphill at Eldorado when I first came there.

All I really did was pray to the Lord that may He uses me to share the blessings and opportunities His church given me. And wow there they are with me having fellowship every night singing together. And I couldn’t ask for more but may the Lord give me wisdom to keep this youth’s in His unfailing love and guidance. His grace is really is so sufficient in all our needs. Glory is to God!!!

I have been thinking a lot about all of you guys in times when I feel like tired and burn again by all the activities in our ministries and it help me to keep on going. Know that we are not alone working together in the name of the Lord!!! We love you and miss you!!!

Last Sunday was my second time to stand and preach in our church and it was a mixed feeling and experience to give the message of the Lord with all its fullness. Thank you so much for all your encouraging letters and words, our memories and lessons about life you all shared with me will never fade in time for the Lord have curved it in my heart to cherish through eternity loving your ladder holder Daniel Marquez of SBC Eldorado

“Thank you so much sir Harry for your church generosity and continues support in our ministry”

With Fellow Campers and our Beloved Pastor Eric Dicimulacion

With Fellow Campers and our Beloved Pastor Eric Dicimulacion

My Blog List