Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Day Worth Remembering

I never knew I could meet people who have experience almost life and dead situations in their lives and learn to trust God and believe in His will through their lives. I have heard their stories and they are people who face the most difficult times in their lives and survive in it and shared it to me face to face and I said to myself “I thought my life was tuff and what I have went through in my life was so hard” and here is this ladies who is telling me about what happen to them when they got an accident and while they were so sick and taking up this medication and just had a transplant and another one let me tough a part of her head and a shiver lays in my body when I felt a tube inside her head and she has survive it and she is painting our church walls WOW!!! They are all walking miracles of God who are ordinary people with an extra ordinary calling to ministry and share what they have receive from God to let other people feel that they are love by God. How unbelievingly helpful a greeting can be to a person we walk by each and everyday. With this simple greeting from a Goliath makes way for an individual to have the initiative to check out the ministry and services we are offering for our Lord and savior Jesus Christ at our church. Is it unbelievable? Not to God. He can use any and every situations in our lives that can lead us back to His glorious hands. This is what I can look back to and remind myself when I am in the midst of trial and struggles in life is that the walk I have with Goliath is the most worth walk I have ever known in my whole life. Thank you for being with us for a short time but inspired us for a lifetime. May God bless us always

With Fellow Campers and our Beloved Pastor Eric Dicimulacion

With Fellow Campers and our Beloved Pastor Eric Dicimulacion

My Blog List